Doctors, Teachers, Realtors, Carpenters, no one is immune to being charged with a DWI.
It doesn’t matter your education level, zip code or status, everyone is equal under the DWI law.
What can change the outcome of your arrest is the attorney you choose to represent you.
Did you know that a drunk driving conviction could result in:
- Loss of Your Car: A Criminal Conviction for the Rest of Your Life
- Mandatory Loss of Your Driver’s License without the Ability to Obtain a Conditional License
- Mandatory Interlock system for your car
- Mandatory Fines and Surcharges
- Mandatory Attendance at an Alcohol Treatment Program
- Increase in Insurance Premiums
- Mandatory $250 fee to the Department of Motor Vehicles for 3 years.
- Problems with your credit rating
A .08 Reading Or Above On The Intoxilyzer 5000 Does Not Mean That One Is Guilty Of Drunk Driving.
- Did you know that the scientific principle that the machine relies on for accuracy has been called into question by the scientific community, which means your reading might be artificially high.
- Did you know that a fever could lead to a false high reading?
- Did you know that a person’s breathing pattern can lead to a false high reading?
- Did you know that studies have shown that if you are exposed to certain chemicals or solvents this could lead to a false high reading?
- Did you know there are many other circumstances which could have given you a false high reading?
We know all these things and we know how to help you build your case.
Call us at (516) 858-0075 for a free consultation.